Sourcing replacement parts and inventory management are major challenges in today's world. The automotive business management program at Seward County Community College offers proven training for personal and professional development in a challenging career. This program can help you meet your career goals in a rewarding business field that has many opportunities for advancement.
Automotive business management students at SCCC:
• Acquire hands-on experience with up-to-date equipment, such as industry parts cataloging, online electronic cataloging with local parts stores, and state-of-the-art computerized inventory control system.
• Have the opportunity to work in the on-campus parts store.
• Supply parts to other transportation programs.
• Are able to take advantage of the only automotive business management training program in Kansas.
• Benefit from job-readiness and placement assistance.