SCCC Technical Support
The Information Technology Department at Seward County Community College will continually improve our campus with all necessary technology and expertise to develop better futures for our students, faculty, staff, and our community.
The Mission of the SCCC IT Department is to support the mission, strategic vision, and institutional values for SCCC as a whole, and to always strive for excellence in achieving these goals.
The Vision of the Information Technology Department at Seward County Community College strives to be the most positive influence on campus, providing a higher standard technology service that will be modeled by other colleges in our region, and that is responsible to all faculty, staff, students and the public.
The SCCC Information Technology department is located in room AA144 of the Hobble Academic Building on the main campus.
Help Desk: (620)417-1200
Information Technology Department:
- Banner maintanence and support; Resource 25 maintanence and support. Information Technology Administrator.
- Office phone/fax support and maintenance, cellular phone support and maintenance, network support and maintenance, sound systems support and maintenance, classroom video conference system support and maintenance.
- System Administrator: The upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers; Printer configuration and support. Email maintenance and support.
- Support and maintenance of the SCCC portal and website, support and maintenance of the BrightSign display signage, support and maintenance of the outdoor signage, support and maintenance of the Wellness point of sale system.
- Hardware and software pc support, printer support, and support for network related issues.
Computer User Support Intern
- Assists with hardware and software PC support. Assists with website. Support of projectors.