KBOR Transfer & Articulation Information




The Kansas Board of Regents approves new courses each year, guaranteed to transfer among all Kansas public postsecondary institutions. From College Algebra and English Composition I & II, to Public Speaking and Art History I & II, a student who completes a course listed as a guaranteed transfer course at any Kansas public community college, technical college, or university can be certain that he or she can transfer that course to any other Kansas public institution in pursuit of a degree or credential.


Visit http://www.kansasregents.org/transfer_articulation for more information.




Students who transfer to a Kansas public university from a Kansas public community college or technical college are eligible for automatic Reverse Transfer, which allows for the attainment of any associate degree for which one is eligible along the way to additional certificates and degrees.


Within a student's first semester, those who transfer coursework from a community college or technical college to a public university will be notified if they are eligible to be considered for reverse transfer degree status, and which courses are needed to finish the related degree. Students who then complete the coursework for a given associate degree will be eligible to receive that degree, administered automatically by correspondence between the new institution and the community college or technical college the student last attended


Visit http://www.kansasregents.org/transfer_articulation for more information.


SCCC Faculty and Support Staff Transfer Guide






Staging Enabled