Seward County Community College classes have priority in all facilities. Patron should be advised to review schedules for ‘OPEN’ times. Pool schedule is subject to change. Please note that fall, spring, and summer class schedules vary and not all facilities are open when SCCC classes or functions are in progress. Additionally, the number of lanes may occasionally be reduced due to SCCC scheduled events or completely closed without warning. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult during open swim hours. Children in Pool Area Notice: All children within the ages 7-14 must have an adult 18 or older ON THE POOL DECK. All children under the age of 7 must have an adult 18 or older IN THE WATER.
FALL & SPRING SEMESTER HOURS:
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 am – 8:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Holiday Hours (Pending)
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Monday – Thursday | 8:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday & Thursday | 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Closed on Friday
Members must sign in at the front desk and show their current SCCC identification card.
- Current Students: The Wellness Center & Pool facilities are free to current students. Faculty and Staff: Full time employees can use the facilities for free, and part time employees pay only $78 per semester.
- Retired Faculty and Staff: Retired faculty/staff and their spouses will be issued complimentary facility memberships.
- Monthly Membership: Monthly passes are $38. Come in and see us if you are interested in purchasing a monthly membership for the Wellness Center and the Aquatics Center. Dependents who are 14 and younger need to pay five dollars each visit as well. All guests must remain in the company of their parents while using facilities.
- Daily Pass: Day passes are $5 per person/day.
- Semester Memberships ( Fall, Spring & Summer ): Semester memberships vary depending on residency. Call the Wellness Center (620) 417-1143 to find out which semester option you qualify for. Seniors age 55+ have a discounted rate to use the Wellness Center Facility, however seniors with a courtesy card may swim for FREE. Semester memberships start as low as $42.
- Wellness Center facilities are available to authorized users only. Facility use is a privilege. Participants must present a valid ID card at the main administrative office to gain admittance. Facility memberships may be purchased in the Wellness Center administrative offices located at the Student Activities Center.
- Please do not expect to gain admittance when you do not have your ID card. Cards are not transferable. They are for the exclusive use of the person named on the card. Those persons found misusing their ID card by loaning (considered theft of services), falsifying or altering it in any way or other unauthorized use of the card are subject to disciplinary action or prosecution as well as a misuse fee.