seward county community college

Order a Transcript: Please print and complete a transcript request form.

  • Email:
  • Fax:
  • Mail:
    Registrar’s Office
    Seward County Community
    PO Box 1137
    Liberal, KS 67905
  • In Person:
    A104 Hobble Building
  • Online

A transcript is a copy of a student’s permanent academic record. A transcript contains confidential information and will be released in accordance with provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Transcripts are released to students, or persons designated by the student, with signed written permission. Official transcripts are issued from the Office of the Registrar. A transcript is official if it is signed by the Registrar and imprinted with the college seal.

How To Order a Transcript

In Person: Come to the Registrar’s Office window during regular campus office hours to fill out a transcript request form. Another person may not request your transcript for you unless you authorize it in writing. There is a $5.00 transcript fee.

Online: When you choose to send your transcript electronically, in most cases the institution/person receiving it will have it within an hour. There is a $5.00 transcript fee, plus a $2.50 processing fee.

For all other trascript orders: tour transcript will be mailed within 2 business days as long as there are no holds on your account at SCCC and there is a $5.00 transcript fee.

Only the student or other person (designated in writing) may pick up a transcript.  Written permission and signed authorization by the student is required. If you are authorizing another person to pick up your transcript for you, please list his/her name on the transcript request.

Transcripts will not be issued if any financial or institutional obligations with SCCC exist. “Issued To” is recorded on each Official Transcript.

Transcripts of a student’s high school education or previous college work, which have been submitted to SCCC as a requirement for admission, become a part of the official file. SCCC does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the coursework was taken.

Request for Verification Statements (for health insurance, discounts on auto insurance, credit applications, etc.) needed for current or past enrollment at SCCC will be handled with the same procedures and fees as with Transcripts.


If you have any questions please call (620) 417-1060 or e-mail:

If you attended Southwest Kansas Technical School or Liberal Area Vocational/Technical School prior to July 1, 2008 you will need to contact USD 480 to request a transcript. Their contact information is:

USD 480
7 W. Parkway Blvd
Liberal, KS 67901
FAX 620-604-1011