2022-2023 Academic Year Cost per Credit Hour
|Seward County Resident||$71.00||$43.00||$114 / Credit Hour|
|In-state (non-Seward County)||$74.00||$43.00||$117 / Credit Hour|
|Border State||$96.00||$43.00||$139 / Credit Hour|
|Out of State||$111.00||$43.00||$154 / Credit Hour|
|International||$111.00||$43.00||$154 / Credit Hour|
|Military – Not Online||$71.00||$43.00||$114 / Credit Hour|
|Seward Online||$107.00||$43.00||$150 / Credit Hour|
|Edukan Courses Tuition / Fees||$150.00||$150 / Credit Hour|
REFUND OF TUITION AND FEES
Students who decide to drop a course are required to officially withdraw by completing a Change of Schedule form in the Registrar’s Office. Students who decide to drop all courses are required to officially withdraw from the college by completing the Total Withdrawal From School form in the Registrar’s Office. In either case, it is the student’s responsibility to obtain required signatures, complete the forms, and return the forms to the Registrar’s Office.
100% Refund Period:
Students who officially withdraw from a course or courses during the first three weeks of the regular 16-week semester (Fall/Spring) are entitled to a full refund (100%) of tuition and fees paid. No refund on tuition and fees is given after the published date and the student is obligated for the full amount of tuition and fees incurred.
For courses less than a regular semester length (including Summer semester courses) the 100% refund period is during the first 10% of the scheduled course duration. No refund on tuition and fees is given after the published date, and the student is obligated for the full amount of tuition and fees incurred.
Specific dates will be published each semester with the course schedule; it is the student’s responsibility to comply with timelines associated with the refund policy.
Refunds for Courses That Do Not Materialize:
Students enrolled in courses that do not materialize will receive a full refund of all tuition and fees paid. To facilitate refunds on such classes, students should contact the Registrar’s Office or the Business Office
Refunds for Military Personnel Called to Active Duty
When a student is called to active military duty, the following refund options are available:
- If a student leaves prior to completion of 2/3 of required class time, the student must withdraw from all classes and is entitled to a full refund (100%) of tuition and fees paid.
- If a student leaves after completion of at least 2/3 of required class time, the student may elect one of the following options:
- The student may withdraw from all courses and be entitled to a full refund (100%) of tuition and fees.
- The student may test out of classes, receive credit, and not be entitled to a refund.
- In all cases refunds of tuition and fees will be to the student or to the agency providing funds for payment of these charges